About me

My name is Meghan Kouassi. Born in Africa, grew up in Queens,NY. I am a musician but is majoring in psychology. I was a chorister at Grammy award winning Brooklyn Youth Chorus Academy, performed in the concert assemble. I play a little bit of the piano. I am an introvert, but with people I am most comfortable with I am outspoken, funny, and opinionated. I tend to have a stern face but am a caring person. I am family oriented, and tend to care for others.

On my free time I like to read, mostly dramas, non fiction on African American history. I feel knowledge is power so the more knowledge I have about a society who is “Amerikkkanized” I’m able to protect and represent myself to the best of my ability.  I want to be able to stand up for the people who don’t have a voice, or are too feared to use it. I want to create change in communities who don’t have the best resources for it to become a safe neighborhood. I want to do want people won’t do, I want to make the impossible possible or at least try.

Comments